Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Transforamtion Tuesday: -70.6 lbs and Counting

So, I am finally going to post a transformation pic! I've been off and on loosing weight for the past 2 years, and it hasn't been until this past February where I really committed. I changed my eating habits, I made working out a priority and the results have been amazing! If my self today told my self a few years ago that all I had to do was make a few easy changes, that getting healthy and loosing weight would be attainable.

With that being said, I have lost a total of 70.6 lbs from my heaviest which most girls don't want to admit their weight, but hey, I am doing this blog to inspire, so why the hell not, it was 325 lbs. I can't believe that I let myself get that heavy, and I am never ever going to see that number again, or be anywhere near it!

So, from this past Sunday, 8/25 I currently weigh 254.4 lbs. I can't remember the lat time I weighed that to be quite honest. And I am so happy to keep on chipping away at that number! So, here is a pic from when I was super heavy, and where I am currently.


The best part about this weight loss journey so far is being able to push my body to the limits. Yes, there are days when I don't want to workout or I want to give into temptation and eat something bad, but I've learned to overcome all that. The more workouts I do, to closer I am to getting the body I want. Every time I say no to temptation, those are calories I don't put into my body. 

It's not easy, but I know in the end when I reach my goals, all this will have been totally worth it. 

8 comments:

  1. keep on kicking booty! we are cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This has been a difficult journey to navigate, but you have conquered it with such enthusiasm and drive. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri! You've been a great cheerleader! :)

      Delete
  3. So awesome!!! Super proud of you! Keep it going

    ReplyDelete