Friday, August 9, 2013

140 minutes of Cardio.. Oh my!

Well, today was definitely a record for me. I managed to do 140 minutes of cardio. I usually only do an hour and a half of cardio but I wanted to start jogging this week so, I added in more. A friend and I will be walking/jogging at a local park 3 times a week and hopefully it'll be around 45 minutes each time.

After my workout at the park, I hit up my gym Planet Fitness and I got on the elliptical for 65 minutes averaging about 6 mph. Then I got on the treadmill and walked at a 3 on an incline at 8, 9 and 10 at 10 minutes each incline.

So, I've survived. Even though I am a bit tired, I am feeling wonderful none the less... The way I get through such a long cardio workout is great music! If you can put a great playlist together, your cardio will fly by because your jammin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment