Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yes, I use my Wii

So, I weigh myself once a week. I totally do not recommend any more that that because then you'll drive yourself nuts and become obsessed with the number on that scale. I've never really been a fan of weighing myself but since I've been working out and eating healthy, I thought it was time to start doing it, so, that I'd have some way of documenting my progress.

And so, today I got on my Wii. Yes, I use my Wii. It's pretty accurate and it keeps track of my progress, so that I don't have to write it down. I have to say this week was a little up in the air for me. I didn't get to train with my trainer once this week, however I trained hard myself at the gym to make up for it. I stuck to my paleo diet but still was nervous to step onto my Wii balance board.

Even though I don't really want to put this up, I'm going to do it any way. This is why I decided to blog about my weight loss journey in the first place. So this was what the screen said:


So to my surprise and delight, I managed to loose 5.7 lbs! Yes, I still have a ways to go, but I am totally chipping away at it one week at a time. If you take becoming healthy or loosing weight one day at a time, and set short term goals, it makes your ultimate goal a lot more easier to obtain. Just keep working hard and don't let anything negative define how far you've come already!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a blog about this! I'll be following you on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete