Sunday, August 25, 2013

Results

So, I use to be one of those girls who thought oh, if I lift weights, I'm going to look bulky like a dude! Totally glad I got over that myth. Did you know that the more muscle mass you have, the easier it is to burn fat? So, for the past 6 weeks, I've been working with a trainer 3X a week for 30 mins each session, lifting 3X a week for at least and hour and a half to 2 hours, and doing cardio for 95 mins 3X a week.

The results I've seen so far? Amazing! I am starting to get some muscle definition in my arms and legs, which I am so happy about!


So, if you've hit a plateau, just doing cardio or afraid of the myth about looking like a dude from lifting weights, the only advice I can give you is, try it out. Do it for like 2 weeks and see if it makes a difference. I'm pretty sure it will. I'm definitely glad I decided to, and now, I don't think I can live without lifting. :)

Hopefully, my next post will be a transformation pic of where I use to be (at my heaviest) and where I am now. So, stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment