Sunday, September 29, 2013

One Month of Progress

So last month, around this time, I posted a transformation pic of me when I was heavier. I thought I'd post a month to month transformation picture this time. So, in one month, I've lost a total of 14.3 lbs and a total of 11 inches all over my body.


I can't believe how much I've changed in a matter of a month. If I can keep at this pace, I will for sure reach my goal by the end of this year, which means, I will then start studying to become a personal trainer. I've been super passionate about changing my lifestyle and fitness, and to be able to help people do the same will be something that I would enjoy doing for the rest of my life.

It maybe a slow process and it may be a long process, but I know that I will reach my goals!

I will be posting an amazing transformation picture of myself on Tuesday on my Instagram, so if you want to see it, he sure to follow me: www.instagram.com/ohitzlilia

2 comments:

  1. Inspired by your hard work and dedication. You know what they say, "It's not blood, sweat, and tears... it's blood, sweat, and years." Looking forward to your continued progress.

    ReplyDelete