Sunday, July 6, 2014

Whole 30 Challenge

So, for the past two months I have been struggling with my weight in the 180's and it has been mentally exhausting. I know I am not suppose to let the number on the scale define my success, but it's hard sometimes to let that go.

I know I've come a long way and that is what I should focus on, but there are still goals I want to meet, and lately they seem to get further and further away from me. So, I decided to look into doing a Whole 30. What is it you ask? Simple, it's basically -p paleo but just a little more strict.... No sugars whatsoever, so.. goodbye coconut sugar, maple syrup and honey... At least for the next 30 days.



So, I'm starting fresh and hoping that this Whole 30 challenge will help me reset my system and get me out of this rut I've been in. In case you'd like to know more info on Whole 30 here are the rules: http://whole30.com/downloads/official-whole30-program-rules.pdf

Also, here is grocery list of things that are Whole 30 approved: http://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-shopping-list.pdf

I am starting the Whole 30 at 189.6 lbs and I did measure as well. I will not get on the scale (this is going to be hard) or measure myself until I've completed the 30 days. Hopefully I will get some terrific results from doing this. I have read a lot of good reviews about it online.

If you want to join me in the challenge, by all means do so! We can be each others support systems! You can follow my Whole 30 journey on my Instagram! I'll be documenting my food and workouts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment